ViMP 3.1.5 contains a number of minor improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 3.1.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Parallel transcoding of media (all editions but Community and Professional)
- New: Media type can be passed to media box
- New: OGA transcoding disabled by default
- Fix: License key will be kept after changing presets (Corporate only)
- Fix: Issue with RSS feeds fixed
- Fix: Redirecting issue after login from external referers fixed
- Fix: Purging media of a purged user
- Fix: API: Issue with media permissions after API upload fixed
- Fix: Issue with automatic detection of media properties during batch import fixed
- Fix: Issues with Google sitemap fixed
- Fix: Issues with livestream API fixed
- Fix: Issues with HTML5 streaming and VoD fixed
- Fix: Further minor improvements and bugfixes