The update contains a number of component updates, bugfixes and minor improvments for ViMP 3.1.
Please note: If you use the YouTube Import module, a YouTube API key is required as of now. Refer to our FAQ article on how to create one.
Read more about the new ViMP 3.1 here!
Test the new template in our Online Demo!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Live streams can be edited via the API (ViMP Enterprise, Enterprise Ultimate and Corporate)
- Fix: getMedia methods respect media permissions via an optional token (ViMP Corporate)
- Fix: YouTube API updated to version 3 (API key required)
- Fix: ReCaptcha API updated to version 2
- Fix: Google Analytics code updated to Universal Analytics
- Fix: Further minor improvements and bugfixes