The update contains a number of component updates, bugfixes and minor improvments for ViMP 3.1.
Please note: If you use the YouTube Import module, a YouTube API key is required as of now. Refer to our FAQ article on how to create one.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Live streams can be edited via the API (ViMP Enterprise, Enterprise Ultimate and Corporate)
- Fix: getMedia methods respect media permissions via an optional token (ViMP Corporate)
- Fix: YouTube API updated to version 3 (API key required)
- Fix: ReCaptcha API updated to version 2
- Fix: Google Analytics code updated to Universal Analytics
- Fix: Further minor improvements and bugfixes