ViMP 3.5.4 fixes a couple of bugs and contains minor improvements.
Important: The Video on Demand module requires a cronjob as of ViMP 3.5.4. Please refer to our FAQ article for further information.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Symfony Task for managing PayPal IPN requests
- Fix: ViMP footer removed from embed player
- Fix: Updated installation guides
- Fix: Media permissions haven't been saved when they weren't visible in the forms
- Fix: Lightbox issue with images fixed
- Fix: Issue with M4V files in mobile templates fixed
- Fix: Infinite loop with WebTV fixed
- Fix: Hidden media couldn't be requested via the API
- Fix: Issue with audio livestreams and HTML5 player fixed
- Fix: Issue with PayPal Sandbox fixed
- Fix: Issue with Pacific Top template and Video Editor module fixed
- Fix: Issues with importing Vimeo and Youtube videos fixed
- Fix: Issues with hidden media and HTML5 player fixed
- Fix: some minor bugfixes