ViMP 3.6.12 contains minor improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 3.6.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Fix: YouTube and Vimeo videos couldn't be edited, if individual media downloads had been enabled
- Fix: 480p format changed from 544x480px to 640x480px
- Fix: Default order of media formats adapted to ensure correct automatic quality switches
- Fix: API method getPicture now returns thumbnails of restricted media correctly
- Fix: API method config appeared twice in api description
- Fix: Dimension specifications of channel and livestream images corrected
- Fix: Issue with API method getMedium and restricted media fixed
- Fix: Related media were always enabled within the embed player
- Fix: Media with status "deleted" have still been accessible to the owner via the direct link in the frontend
- Fix: Permalink removed from share box with hidden media
- Fix: CSS of quality selector of the emebed player corrected