ViMP 3.6.12 contains minor improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 3.6.
Read more about the new ViMP 3.6 here!
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Fix: YouTube and Vimeo videos couldn't be edited, if individual media downloads had been enabled
- Fix: 480p format changed from 544x480px to 640x480px
- Fix: Default order of media formats adapted to ensure correct automatic quality switches
- Fix: API method getPicture now returns thumbnails of restricted media correctly
- Fix: API method config appeared twice in api description
- Fix: Dimension specifications of channel and livestream images corrected
- Fix: Issue with API method getMedium and restricted media fixed
- Fix: Related media were always enabled within the embed player
- Fix: Media with status "deleted" have still been accessible to the owner via the direct link in the frontend
- Fix: Permalink removed from share box with hidden media
- Fix: CSS of quality selector of the emebed player corrected