ViMP 4.0.2 contains improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 4.0!
Please read our GDPR FAQ for information about the new regulations and technical measures.
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.x, escpecially with regard to the required PHP versions.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: IP address anonymization can be activated/deactivated via configuration
- New: Configuration option for handling media of deleted users (delete or assign to another user)
- New: E-learning courses and e-learning media included into search results
- New: Optional URL signing if using a Wowza streaming server
- Fix: API method uploadMedium now also allows https sources
- Fix: Locked media can be played in the backend again
- Fix: Configuration option to prevent users marked as deleted from registering again via LDAP
- Fix: Error in the API method addUserRole fixed
- Fix: Minor bugfixes in the installer
- Fix: Media of an user appeared automatically in the media overview of a group without having been added there already
- Fix: The status of user-defined checkbox fields in the user profile was not displayed correctly
Fix: API methods registerUser and editUser caused an error when certain user fields were disabled
- Fix: Installation errors with certain MySQL/MariaDB versions fixed
- Fix: Issue with embedding hidden media fixed
- Fix: Error when deleting the user account by the user in the frontend fixed
- Fix: Media Replace permissions are now set automatically during installation