ViMP 4.0.3 contains new functions, improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 4.0!
Please read our GDPR FAQ for information about the new regulations and technical measures.
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.x, escpecially with regard to the required PHP versions.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: User data export in the backend
- New: Standard media visibility can now also be set to "hidden" in the configuration
- New: Accessibility skin for the Pacific template and for the HTML player
- New: Access to the user overview in the frontend can now be configured via a permission
- New: Blacklists for media and user fields that must not be used
- New: API method editUser now also includes user-defined fields
- New: Added read-only option for media fields and user fields
- Fix: Installation in subdirectory did not work with certain directory names
- Fix: Error with creating forums with activated groups fixed
- Fix: Several issues with URL signing fixed
- Fix: Error with the automatic quality switch in the player fixed
- Fix: Permission to view a user profile restored
- Fix: Bug with media search in the backend fixed
- Fix: E-learning tabs were visible to all profile visitors
- Fix: Optimization of the streaming URLs
- Fix: Backend-API now queries the administration permission
- Fix: Problem with private and hidden media in WebTV mode fixed
- Fix: Wrong return link when canceling media copies
- Fix: Missing API descriptions completed
- Fix: Search produced an error, if groups and channels were disabled