ViMP 4.0.4 includes new functions, improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 4.0!
Please note the necessary changes to the Wrench settings, if you use a streaming server with URL signing (ViMP Corporate)!
Please read our GDPR FAQ for information about the new regulations and technical measures that have been implemented into ViMP 4.0.
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.x, escpecially with regard to the required PHP versions.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Maintenance mode
- New: Frontend search can be disabled
- New: Channel administrators and moderators are now always notified of new subscribers
- New: Video Editor V3 support
- New: Syslog export
- New: Media Import extended by upload_date field
- New: Length of URLs of AJAX requests shortened
- New: Login-forwarding optimized
- New: Album extensions (favour albums, search for albums, search for titles when adding media)
- New: health.php now also checks the database connection
- New: Transcoding option for enabling deinterlacing
- New: Restriction option for favorites visibility on the profile pages
- New: Subtitle file paths added to API method getMedium
- Fix: Error in the backend search for media and users in connection with user-defined fields fixed
- Fix: Profile picture and cover picture of the user page can be deleted again
- Fix: Several HLS and URL signing improvements
- Fix: Media with media permissions no longer appear in the activity stream for everyone
- Fix: API method getMedium now contains the streaming URL when streaming is enabled
- Fix: Error with HLS playback in Atlantic template fixed
- Fix: Display error of horizontal navigation in Pacific template corrected
- Fix: Error with audio playback via HLS fixed
- Fix: Miscellaneous security vulnerabilities fixed
- Fix: Possible issue with the index size when installing under MariaDB fixed
- Fix: Display error of the cookie bar in the mobile templates fixed
- Fix: Display errors of the player in the mobile templates, in the Atlantic template and in the backend fixed
- Fix: Search error in mobile templates fixed
- Fix: Error with following a channel fixed
- Fix: Language-dependent error when saving livestreams and channels in the backend fixed
- Fix: Problem with player buttons in IE fixed
- Fix: Issue with buying livestreams on mobile devices fixed
- Fix: Text corrections for system messages
- Fix: Loading animation in livestream player restored
- Fix: Unnecessary year dates removed from the footer
- Fix: Chapter marks didn't appear within the embed player
- Fix: Issue with searching for creation or update dates fixed
- Fix: Error in the visibility check of the API search fixed
- Fix: API method uploadMedium takes the upload limit into account
- Fix: Display of remaining time of video purchases optimized
- Fix: Passwords are filtered in the system log
- Fix: YouTube and Vimeo icons added to channel media statistics
- Fix: Error when calling the overaching questionnaire of an e-learning learning course fixed
- and other smaller optimizations