ViMP 4.0.6 includes serveral bugfixes for ViMP 4.0!
Please note the necessary changes to the Wrench settings as of ViMP 4.0.4, if you use a streaming server with URL signing (ViMP Corporate)!
Please read our GDPR FAQ for information about the new regulations and technical measures that have been implemented into ViMP 4.0.
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.x, escpecially with regard to the required PHP versions.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Fix: Problem solved with media playback in channel context in connection with alternate media delivery
- Fix: Commission calculation for producers excludes free media now
- Fix: API: Problem solved with media permissions in extendedSearch
- Fix: API: All quality levels are now returned if streaming is enabled
- Fix: API: Prices for media are now included in the response of getMedium and getMedia
- Fix: API: Prices for channels are now included in the response of getChannel and getChannels
- Fix: Audio transcoding didn't consider the selected AAC codec
- Fix: Problem with Transcoding Service Callback fixed
- Fix: Streaming problem with installations in subdirectory fixed
- Fix: Layout error in Pacific template on iPad fixed
- Fix: Group members have not received any notification after activation
- and several minor improvements