ViMP 4.0.7 includes new improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 4.0!
Please note the necessary changes to the Wrench settings as of ViMP 4.0.4, if you use a streaming server with URL signing (ViMP Corporate)!
Please read our GDPR FAQ for information about the new regulations and technical measures that have been implemented into ViMP 4.0.
Test ViMP in our Online Demo!
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.x, escpecially with regard to the required PHP versions.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: URL signing now also works with external players
- New: Forgot password function completely rewritten
- Fix: Quality switch didn't work with alternative medium delivery enabled
- Fix: Hidden media couldn't be accessed with alternative medium delivery enabled
- Fix: Issue with url signed audio files fixed
- Fix: E-Learning media didn't play with streaming enabled
- Fix: API method getMedium didn't provide medium url with alternative medium delivery enabled
- Fix: When copying hidden media, the individual URL hash was copied as well
- Fix: Audio codec configuration didn't apply to Video Editor V3
- Fix: Issue with VoD preview generation and Video Editor V3 fixed
- Fix: Title didn't show up in Video Editor V3 review sometimes
- Fix: Chapter marks were not visible on hidden videos
- Fix: Thumbnails were missing in search results after page change
- Fix: Minor layout correction
- Fix: Allowed e-mail addresses are no longer checked case-sensitively
- Fix: Line break optimized for long forum comments
- Fix: Possible bug with the startpage livestream player fixed
- Fix: Error when creating a group forum topic fixed
- Fix: Small corrections to the player scaling
- Fix: Group configuration no longer available if no group module is installed
- Fix: Bug in text truncate function fixed
- Fix: Error with specifying www domains and URL signing fixed
- Fix: URL-signed media did not play in the backend
- Fix: Batch actions for managing custom user and custom media fields restored
- Fix: Search returned an error when a custom checkbox field was defined as a mandatory field
- Fix: Problem with media import and XML fixed
- Fix: Problem with displaying channel search results fixed
- Fix: Invalid URL requests now correctly return error 404 to the browser instead of error 500
- Fix: Channel and Album media browser buttons disabled when focus is at first or last position
- Fix: The suggested language when creating new groups is now the currently used language
- Fix: Parallel transcoding is automatically disabled when using the ViMP Transcoding Service (because then it's not required)
- Fix: Problems with switching to another video quality in connection with streaming fixed
- and several minor improvements