ViMP 4.1.3 contains several improvements and bugfixes for ViMP 4.1.
Learn more about the new features in our ViMP 4.1 blog post and in our article about the technical news of ViMP 4.1.
- Please see the new system requirements for ViMP 4.1.
- Please see our ViMP 4.x FAQ articles!
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: A start position can now be given when sharing videos
- New: Different thumbnail mouseover icons for different media types
- New: Foldout of media descriptions configurable
- New: Placeholder search with % no longer returns user results
- New: API method mediaimport (imports media from a defined directory)
- New: Login form for media with insufficient media permissions
- Fix: Users were partially logged out when uploading media
- Fix: Position of subtitles optimized with active control bar
- Fix: Check for file format when uploading subtitles
- Fix: Problem with deleting WebTV playlists fixed
- Fix: Problem with API method editUser and optional fields fixed
- Fix: Problem with resuming playback position after page change fixed
- Fix: User names of users who are marked as deleted remain locked
- Fix: Issue with access media permissions fixed
- Fix: FFmpeg logs are deleted again after transcoding
- Fix: Problem loading the player in IE11 fixed
- Fix: Poster image was not displayed on embedded videos
- Fix: Security improvement in search
- Fix: Playbutton didn't disappear on embedded videos that require a click to load
- Fix: Changing the type of custom media fields is not possbile any more
- Fix: Private and hidden media of the logged-in user were not considered in the search
- Fix: Small layout adjustments