ViMP 4.2.10 fixes some minor bugs and contains small improvements - update now!
- Find an overview of the new features of ViMP 4.2 in our blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the 4.2 upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Fix: Path correction for thumbnail images in API response when installing in subdirectory
- Fix: Problem creating chapter marks fixed
- Fix: Transcoding progress was not calculated correctly with activated payment module
- Fix: Security patch
- Fix: The group overview is no longer visible in the backend if groups are disabled
- Fix: Videos could not be verified by an administrator in the album media view
- Fix: Videos in transcoding were already visible in WebTV
- Fix: Description of API method getMedia improved
- Fix: Some problems with the link destination in the navigation fixed
- Fix: Container field options were not updated in the frontend
- Fix: Large watermarks no longer overlap the play button
- Fix: Checking of duplicate LDAP accounts improved
- as well as some other minor bugfixes and improvements