ViMP 4.2.12 fixes a number of bugs and contains small improvements. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features of ViMP 4.2 in our blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the 4.2 upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: ZIP format added by default to allowed document formats
- New: The maintenance page now redirects to the start page, if the maintenance mode has been deactivated
- New: Time format in player extended (hh:mm:ss)
- New: Installer/Updater now also checks for maximum supported PHP version
- New: Update of the Vimeo import due to Vimeo API changes
- Fix: Problem creating chapter marks fixed
- Fix: Possible problems when transcoding m4a audio files fixed
- Fix: Poster image was compressed for a short moment when starting a video
- Fix: Big play button on screen did not disappear in Firefox with autoplay enabled
- Fix: When switching the number of maximum result elements in the category backend, the list was loaded infinitely
- Fix: Problem with media sharing in the frontend for media with chapter marks fixed
- Fix: Video Editor v3: Problems with review creation fixed
- Fix: E-Learning: Error handling during transcoding revised
- Fix: E-Learning: Upload form can no longer be submitted as long as the video is not completely uploaded
- Fix: E-Learning: Problem related to question catalogs when creating new learning courses fixed
- Fix: E-Learning: Error when creating new question catalogs fixed
- Fix: Subtitle button and quality selector in player were not accessible via keyboard control
- Fix: Problem with purging users with incorrect logins fixed
- Fix: Problem with counting media comments fixed
- Fix: Problem with switching back from the theater mode fixed
- Fix: Problem with setting the framework cookie with older PHP versions fixed
- Fix: Error in the query of the extendedSearch API method fixed
- Fix: Login via the login overlay led again to the login form
- and some other minor improvements