ViMP 4.2.6 fixes some minor issues and contains some minor improvements for ViMP 4.2. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features of ViMP 4.2 in our blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the 4.2 upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: List of available upload formats removed from upload form
- New: Link to adjust upload limit added to upload form (for admins only)
- New: flashcomm file identifier renamed to playercomm
- New: SSO Plugin removed (please use API methods instead)
- Fix: .ts files for native HLS are also transcoded with option "Transcode New Formats" now
- Fix: Scrollbars removed after video playback has finished
- Fix: Default height for default video format changed back to -2 (automatic scaling)
- Fix: Creating groups in the frontend threw an error
- Fix: Logo size scaled to login form (when login is required to access the portal)
- Fix: Small layout changes to the login form (when login is required to access the portal)
- Fix: E-Learning playback didn't work with native HLS
- Fix: WebTV playback didn't work with native HLS
- Fix: Issue with HLS playback in the backend media view fixed
- Fix: Issue with embedded media and Internet Explorer 11 fixed
- Fix: Issue with video playback with HLS via streaming server on iOS devices fixed