ViMP 4.3.1 contains several improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 4.3. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 4.3 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Column "last access" in the user administration
- New: Table support in rich text editors
- Improvement: Pagination for album media management can be enabled/disabled optionally
- Improvement: Current page is kept when changing the language
- Improvement: Number of subcategories is displayed in the category management
- Improvement: Second button "Agree all" in cookie consent banner
- Improvement: Revoke cookie consent displays the cookie consent banner again
- Improvement: Performance optimization of the API method "getPicture"
- Improvement: API response to getMedium now contains parameter, if the download of the file is allowed (download_allowed)
- Improvement: Minor language optimizations
- Fix: Certain log entries were erroneously marked as "Error" instead of "Info
- Fix: Channels that are no longer followed still appeared under "My Media"
- Fix: Breadcrumb of subcategories was incomplete
- Fix: Category names are now preset in the default language
- Fix: MP3 audios were not played with Video.js
- Fix: Display error of the license for license keys without end date fixed
- Fix: LDAP users were not automatically created in ViMP via the API method loginUser
- Fix: Error when reloading livestream comments fixed
- Fix: JS error messages in WebTV fixed
- Fix: Design correction of the share box for live streams
- Fix: Layout correction of the report overlay in theater mode
- Fix: Forwarding problems related to LDAP accounts and expired passwords fixed
- Fix: Error when deleting private messages fixed
- Fix: Display error of the message overview fixed
- Fix: Media view count error in connection with the Video.js player fixed
- Fix: Error in media view count in connection with a value greater than 0 in the setting "Seconds to new visit (media)" fixed
- Fix: Livestream comments could not be edited or deleted in the backend
- Fix: Error when logging in via LDAP with password containing a backslash fixed
- Fix: Error when deleting media comments via the batch function fixed
- Fix: Reloading the media list within a channel caused an error under certain conditions
- Fix: When clicking on a timestamp in the media description, the whole page was reloaded when using the Video.js player before jumping to the corresponding timestamp in the seek bar
- Fix: Uploading media with a file name extension in capital letters caused an error with learning course media
- Fix: Problems when playing videos in native HLS format on iOS devices fixed
- Fix: Fixed an error when editing large file size video records with media versioning enabled
- Fix: Problems editing the channel cover image with certain ViMP roles fixed
- Fix: Irregularities of the reported media count in different channel views fixed