ViMP 4.3.2 contains more improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 4.3. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 4.3 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: Task for querying the ViMP version via the console
- Improvement: Same password configuration setting now also applies to "forgot password" function
- Improvement: Video.js keyboard control improvements
- Improvement: Usability improvement with roles and permissions options in the backend
- Improvement: OK button removed at backend language selector
- Improvement: Image resizing improvements
- Improvement: Fullscreen background color of Video.js player changed to black
- Improvement: Hide permalink in share box when medium is accessed via direct link
- Improvement: Embed adaptions for Moodle plugin
- Fix: Hidden embedded videos did not play with getMedium
- Fix: Issue with role permission check for getMedium fixed
- Fix: Error with purging media formats fixed
- Fix: Unnecessary space under the player in mobile template removed
- Fix: Display issue with more than six chapters fixed
- Fix: Video.js embed player started muted with "load after click" option
- Fix: ViMP updater adaptions for MySQL 8
- Fix: API method uploadMedium didn't detect mp4 videos properly
- Fix: Workflow comments may have been visible to anonymous users
- Fix: Issue with playing embedded hidden videos with Video.js via HLS over streaming server fixed