ViMP 4.4.4 contains several improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 4.4. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 4.4 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Improvement: Language selection is hidden if only one language is configured
- Improvement: Minor layout and styling optimizations
- Improvement: During transcoding an e-learning video is not yet available for the participants
- Improvement: Media approval process can be restarted in the backend
- Improvement: Automatic redirection to the login form when accessing a medium that requires login
- Fix: Problem with the submission of e-learning questionnaires fixed
- Fix: Problem with accessing e-learning certificate previews in the backend fixed
- Fix: Problem with access to e-learning participant assessements in the backend fixed
- Fix: Optimized input validation for embed code size specifications
- Fix: The first comment of a blog was displayed only after a page refresh
- Fix: Problem with transcoding in video editor fixed
- Fix: Startpage player overlapped cookie consent banner
- Fix: Client media sharing optimization
- Fix: clean-userdata task deleted cropped cover and profile images
- Fix: Problem with editing external users fixed
- Fix: PDFs overlapped cookie consent banner
- Fix: Clicking WebTV logo now redirects to start page
- Fix: No VAST video ads when creating chapters
- Fix: Problem opening forms in backend fixed
- Fix: Thumbnail generation failed, if time limit was set
- Fix: SAML users have been able to edit their ViMP username and email address
- Fix: Channel sorting was mixed-up when adding new media to a channel
- Fix: Issue with SAML role mapping fixed
- Fix: Issue with distorted fullscreen view in ViMP player fixed
- as well as other small improvements and bug fixes