ViMP 5.0.3 contains several improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 5.0, including a security fix. Update recommended!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 5.0 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: New role permission "create forum thread"
- Improvement: Missing German translations added
- Improvement: Several minor layout corrections
- Improvement: Performance improvement with purging media
- Improvement: Option to display the channel, group and e-learning thumbnails uncut in the overviews
- Fix: Error with purging users who have already approved media fixed
- Fix: Error with purging albums that have already been favorited fixed
- Fix: Status error when creating new users in backend fixed
- Fix: Error when submitting media edit form with empty media permissions fixed
- Fix: Problem displaying dashboard in languages other than English or German fixed
- Fix: Problem with line break of ViMP news in dashboard fixed
- Fix: Chapter markers were not taken into account when embedding hidden videos
- Fix: Error when changing a forum to a group forum fixed
- Fix: Groups only appeared in search results if the search term was in the title AND in the description
- Fix: Error with escaping LDAP groups fixed
- Fix: Issue with approving media fixed
- Fix: Channel cover images were not saved when recreating channels in the backend
- Fix: Problems during update in case of missing i18n entries fixed
- Fix: Fixing a potential security vulnerability