ViMP 5.1.7 contains further improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 5.1. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 5.1 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Improvement: Display of user profile navigation optimized when accessing other user's profiles
- Improvement: Subtitle files are now also included in the API response of the getMedium method
- Improvement: "Share media with client users" now also takes the display name into account in the suggestions
- Improvement: Optimization of the file name of the e-learning certificate PDF
- Fix: Problem with sending e-learning certificates fixed
- Fix: Possible problem with livestream data during update fixed
- Fix: Partial problem with username search fixed
- Fix: Problem with saving version number in database fixed
- Fix: Problem with advanced API search related to time-controlled media fixed
- Fix: Email sender details for media recommendations from not logged in users corrected
- Fix: Problem with previewing e-learning certificates fixed
- Fix: Fixed problem when updating with missing channel access permission in backend
- Fix: Channel search disappeared when switching the channel overview layout
- Fix: Problem accessing learning media when media order is enabled