ViMP 5.1.8 contains some further improvements and bug fixes for ViMP 5.1. Update now!
- Find an overview of the new features in our ViMP 5.1 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- New: API method for playlist retrieval and management
- New: Improved transcription job handling
- Improvement: Transcription options for documents and images removed
- Improvement: More design optimizations
- Improvement: Display of the hidden livestream URL in the livestream information in the backend
- Fix: Problem setting the status "hidden" via the backend for livestreams
- Fix: Playlist overview view problem fixed
- Fix: Media from blocked users were still displayed in the list of recommended media
- Fix: API method extendedSearch did not only return the users but also the media of the users when restricting to "users"
- Fix: The user "anonymous" was listed in the user list in the backend when Elasticsearch was enabled
- Fix: With many records the CSV export of the syslog ran into a timeout
- Fix: Problem with permission check of password protected and media of deleted users in start page player fixed
- Fix: Problem with displaying the title of newly created playlists fixed
- Fix: Memory problem with i18n import fixed
- Fix: Video playback problem when quotation marks were present in the title fixed
- Fix: Problem with permission check of media between clients fixed
- Fix: Problem with certain characters in blog title fixed
- Fix: Problem with displaying channel entries in the left column fixed
- Fix: Fixed problem with providing the secret link for hidden media
- Fix: framework cookie was set twice
- Fix: Elasticsearch integration for channel permissions added
- Fix: Problem with missing invitation link in group invitation emails fixed
- Fix: File type check for uploaded thumbnails revised
- and other minor optimizations and improvements under the hood