VIMP 5.3.1 contains bug fixes and a default configuration change for VIMP 5.3. Update now!
- Please check your configuration settings for Screen Recording and Webcam Recording after the update!
- Find an overview of the new features in our VIMP 5.3 blog post.
- Also read our technical notes containing important information of the upgrade.
Please download the new version within your personal download area.
- Screen Recording and Webcam Recording are now enabled by default (can be disabled in the configuration at any time)
- Fix: Various design optimizations
- Fix: Small i18n improvements
- Fix: Problem with frameworkless delivery of HLS files fixed
- Fix: Problem with frameworkless delivery for installations in subdirectory fixed
- Fix: Problem with token runtime of URL signing fixed
- Fix: Performance enhancement of media list output in Ocean template
- Fix: Problem with displaying special characters in foreign language character sets fixed
- Fix: Problem with media transfer fixed
- Fix: Problem with automatic search term suggestions fixed
- Fix: Problem with clean-userdata task fixed
- Fix: Problems with the webp-conversion task fixed
- Fix: Problem with LDAP connection in connection with a Windows Server 2012 R2 AD fixed
- Fix: Removed double headers from e-learning documents
- Fix: Elasticsearch connection issue with playlists fixed
- Fix: Caching issue with deleted group forums fixed