Everything new at ViMP

Simultaneously with ViMP 4.0 we launched our new website!

We have done our best to make the website as clear and user-friendly as possible.

Your feedback is very much appreciated! Please let us know what you like and what we can improve.

Your feedback

Thank you and have fun on our new website and with ViMP 4.0!

Sincerly, Your ViMP team

Feedback

Support Forum

Forum support is free. Please note that replies can take some time as replies to paying ticket customers are prioritized.

opalice
Hi, we have see a feature that is not on you great solution.

We have make comparative on many video photo solution.
We think you solution is the best, the expensive but we can not have quality if you don't set the price.

For the part video, you have related video. (ok its link youtube)

For the part Photos, in most popular script of photos community you have a (NEXT) button.
Its really not confortable to use (previous) button of the browser to see the next image.

We have try to click on the first image of (Related Media) but sometimes it make a loop between 2 images. So related media is sure based on tags or category.

But if we want to see all the content of a channel or a album (NEXT) will be a great feature.

Hope this help.
24.08.2013 15:34
edwinknox
This helped a bit though, i was also wondering if a link to the youtube video will be present at the end of the message but i guess i over thought it.assignment writing help
[Last edited by edwinknox, 12.11.2018 09:00]
12.11.2018 08:58
jassonmike
Courier is the only general, schema-based data arrangement focused around JSON. Binary contracts, such as Protobuf and custom assignment writing service Thrift have determined that data schemas are an attractive way to share the construction of data messaged between various methods and programming linguistics.
28.11.2018 07:45
mike410
Nice and great to see about the responses here on the topic

interior designers
office interior designing company
05.10.2019 11:35